Partners and Volunteers of the R3TF
Partners are organizations and companies (and individuals) who are involved with the operational part of the R3TF and participate in the projects representing the R3TF. Several Partners are also Sponsors who also want to be involved with the operational side of the R3TF.
Why partner with the R3TF?
The R3TF is a non-profit Foundation that works together with organizations and companies (and individuals) who are involved with Real-Time Text . We do not offer paid services. In fact we are so caring that we want to help everyone who wants to work with Real-Time Text.
Now you may wonder...what makes it so special for my company or organization then?
There is now a unique opportunity to be part of the foundation that really makes a huge difference in Internet communication and Telephony for many people.
Our partners have a special position with the R3TF, since they are in the unique position to be directly involved in building the R3TF into a strong Foundation with the full ability to work on its mission and goal to ensure that harmonized, interoperable Real-Time Text (RTT) communication solutions are as readily available as conversational voice in all IP environments.
That means making RTT mainstream and usable for all with the same expected compatibility as voice communication.
The biggest impact of RTT as a mainstream product is that the Internet and telecommunication will become fully accessible for most people who are Deaf or Hard of Hearing or with a limited or no ability to talk.
This means that we have an opportunity right now to remove one of the biggest hurdles in communication for most people who are Deaf or Hard of Hearing or have a limited or no ability to talk! Suddenly, they can also fully be part of modern Society and fully participate in their professional and personal lives.
The R3TF is a centre for advocacy and knowledge exchange in the field of Real-Time Text. This means that you can work with other implementers and organizations to improve your RTT based products and services. This includes advice, discussion mailing lists, testing RTT and get in touch with the user groups for RTT. The R3TF is a common ground for all RTT related activities and products (including Total Conversation).
Our partners are very much appreciated and should also be fully recognized for their work with the R3TF.
Partnering with the R3TF means:
- That you are an operational part of the R3TF and are directly involved with mainstreaming RTT and enabling the mission and goal of the R3TF.
- That you contribute to an Accessible Internet, and thus support an Internet for everyone.
- That your resources, work and efforts will ensure that the R3TF will be able to pursue its goal.
- That the R3TF offers a common ground to work on standards, policy, design, implementation and creation of services with RTT.
- That the R3TF can help you and others to test the RTT implementations and products to ensure the interoperability of the solutions.
- That you are actually giving back to Society.
- That you give back to society new technical solutions that are more accessible by supporting Open Source Software or enable free and low cost Software.
The Partnership program is currently under development and may change. Any feedback and suggestions are welcome.
Partners will have:
Logo on Partners Page with size: 150x80 maximal with URL to your website.
- Logo placed alphabetically in it's own row.
- R3TF provided R3TF Partner logo for your site.
Depending on the size, involvement and impact of the partnership:
- Joint press release with the R3TF.
- Or press release issued by you with R3TF quoted.
- Or any other form of announcement decided together.
- Partnership announced in news section Homepage.
The volunteers are the blood of the R3TF. Without them, we cannot do our work.
Volunteers that have shown dedication and are contributing a lot of their time and energy will also be recognized.
At their discretion, their name will be posted alphabetically on the Volunteers page.